LFS-6.2 release plan

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 22 07:16:15 PDT 2006

On 5/22/06, Randy McMurchy <randy at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> On the 'Locale Related Issues' page in BLFS it opens with:
>
> "This page contains information about locale related problems and
> issues. In this paragraph you'll find a generic overview of things
> that can come up when configuring your system for various locales.
> The previous sentence and the remainder of this paragraph must
> still be revised/completed."

That's not really the issue.  The issue is that Bruce closed the bug
to track packages that won't work in multibyte locales as WONTFIX.
Kind of implies that we don't care about Locale Related Issues,
doesn't it?  I let you reread Alexander's original mail since it was
ignored.

http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2006-May/015186.html

--
Dan