Unifying the Udev Rules Packages

Jim Gifford lfs at jg555.com
Tue May 23 22:19:49 PDT 2006

Access is now setup for Dan and Alex, you guys have full control. I
still have access, but you can delete it if you need to. The only other
person who has access is Justin, since he's maintainer of the hardware
for cross-lfs.org, I recommend he stays in that group for
troubleshooting for the domain.

Also, svn, I have full control of the svn. The usernames for trac and
svn are the same, once people get signed up in trac, we can assign the
appropriate access and have access to them with in a reasonable time.

Just let us know who you want to have full access, and those he only
need access to branches/lfs or branches/clfs. I can work offline with
you on this.