Fwd: machine donation

Stef Bon stef at bononline.tk
Thu May 25 08:58:43 PDT 2006

Tushar Teredesai wrote:

> Hi Guys:
>
> Jaap has a DEC Alpha 7305 for someone who is interested. Please see
> his message below and if interested contact him directly.
>

> Only problem is the transport, it weights 120kg. and has the size of a
> small fridge so shipping it isn't an option.
> Maybe you are willing to ask around? (or post it in the devel list, if
> someone is interested they can contact me at japie at deserver.nl)

Ok for a nice server I'm always interested, but 120 kg. What kind of beast
is this??
For me, I'm living in teh Netherlands and looking to your name and extension
of the emailaddress, you're also citizen of NL.
So transport could be arranged.
But 120 kg....I'm affraid this is too much for me. You can plug it directly
for electricity into a normal socket??

Kind regeards,

Stef Bon
Voorburg