OFFICIAL PROPOSAL.

Ag Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Sun May 28 06:59:14 PDT 2006

On Sun, May 28, at 07:04:20 Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> Ag Hatzimanikas wrote:
> >perhaps a new book with any relative info that has to do with:
> >
> >a.'Handling Devices' (udev)
> >b.'Boot process' (init schemes,bootscripts,bootmanager,etc)
> >c.'Automounting Devices'
> >d.'Volumes,raid etc...'
> >e.'Partitiong schemes,filesystems,etc'
> >f.'Kernel issues.'
>
> I agree to write this:
>
> a. I am already responsible for this
> b. I was a member of the bootscript team some time ago
> c. Randy surely knows this better, but why not...
> d. LVM2 at home
> e. Is this different from "d"?
> f. I am subscribed to LKML, so maybe...
>
> Of course, this agreement assumes that there will be readers, and only
> after 2006-06-02.

Thanks Alexander.

I propose the creation of a new udev/bootscript/kernel/doc team.
I nominate  Alexander Patrakov as the new Leader of this project,
and also  Dan Nicholson, DJ Lucas, Ken Moffat as members of the team.

Please vote.
No justification needed, voting is enough.
Please vote everybody... Project Leaders, developers, old time users, retirement developers.