randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 28 07:23:27 PDT 2006
Ag Hatzimanikas wrote these words on 05/28/06 08:59 CST:
> I propose the creation of a new udev/bootscript/kernel/doc team.
> Please vote.
You cannot expect to get realistic or meaningful responses until you
determine and specify:
1. What role does this team take?
2. What are they responsible for?
3. Why do we need it?
4. What is different now that hasn't been in the past requiring this "team".
5. What will be the name of this team? (UBKD?)
6. Does this "team" have its own book? (every other "team" in the
LFS projects have a book (LFS, BLFS, etc...)
7. You've thrown "kernel" into the mix. Why?
Everyone needs to know the answers to these questions before "voting",
otherwise, as these things are determined there will be changes in
rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.27] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
[GNU C Library stable release version 2.3.6] [Linux 188.8.131.52 i686]
09:05:01 up 16 days, 1:05, 1 user, load average: 0.07, 0.02, 0.00
More information about the lfs-dev