A plea for shorter threads...

Shane Shields shane.shields at erkunttarim.com.tr
Sun May 28 22:41:55 PDT 2006

TheOldFellow wrote:

> Guys,
>
> I'm having real problems following the 'discussions' on bootscripts
> and udev.  The main issue is that the thread nesting has gotten so
> deep that Thunderbird gives up.  So I can't see who said what to whom
> about what.

/me pops up from the dark room

I use thunderbird and all my threads show correctly. Have you tried
increasing the width of the subject field?

/me goes back to the dungeon

--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.