Section 6.40.2 (inetutils)

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 5 15:25:57 PST 2006

Robert Connolly wrote:
> The new Inetutils installs 'ping6'. Maybe add it to the list of contents.

Thanks.  I note it also installs `ifconfig'.

Manuel, does jhalfs have an option/feature for producing a list of files
installed by a particular package?  I couldn't see one, nor could I see
an easy way of parsing the log files that jhalfs produces to see what
files were installed by a particular package.  If not, the way I handled
this previously was to do something similar to `touch /timestamp && make
install && find / -newer /timestamp' within the chroot environment.

Regards,

Matt.