bash and msgfmt

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Nov 12 07:21:03 PST 2006

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> In fact, it's probably simpler if we just pass --disable-nls to
> everything since the localization just bloats /tools anyway. DIY has
> been doing this for a long time by putting enable_nls=no in a
> CONFIG_SITE file.

Well, at least for /tools, I'd vote for using --disable-nls everywhere.
And if we're going to do that, it might be a good opportunity to use
config.site and show the value of it.

OT: Dan, did you see my comments from last night on the 'Upgrade to
Linux-2.6.18' thread? I'm only asking because I realize posting to a
long-finished thread lessens the chance of people actually reading it.
:) If you saw it and chose not to comment, well, just ignore this. ;)

--
JH