Tweaks to the website

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 13 12:59:29 PST 2006

Hey Everyone:

For some time now there have been little things about the current
website that have irked me somewhat. Mostly, it's the inconsistencies in
display between browsers, but there were other small things. So I spent
a little time today refining the site and (hopefully) improving the
look. I also adjusted some of the content somewhat. Instead of just
committing it, I wanted to get your opinions first.

I realize I suggested dropping the static site altogether in favor of a
Trac-based one, but somehow I doubt that's going to happen. Anyway,
here's the link: http://lfs.jenacon.net/

--
JH