Tweaks to the website

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 13 14:58:34 PST 2006

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> I sort of liked the old graphic better, but it's more consistent with
> the wiki.

Well, I'll work with whichever people prefer.

> I like it!

Thanks. The graphic isn't as important to me as the change in menus. The
current menus trigger a nasty bug in IE and the little bit of color we
currently use is IMHO too little to properly distinguish between projects.

> Oh website master, would you be so kind as to add Wiki links in the
> bar on the left for all the subprojects? I only did it on the top
> level lfs.org. I think the Wiki needs more visibility.

Well, the 'Report a Bug' links to each project's Trac setup. But, as you
say, that may not be visible enough. In general, the site needs a bit of
thought put into better organization. It just needs a little cleanup.

Gerard, I'm cc'ing you directly because I'd like your opinion and/or
'OK' to go ahead.

--
JH