Tweaks to the website

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 15:07:06 PST 2006

On 11/13/06, Jeremy Huntwork <jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> Dan Nicholson wrote:
>
> > Oh website master, would you be so kind as to add Wiki links in the
> > bar on the left for all the subprojects? I only did it on the top
> > level lfs.org. I think the Wiki needs more visibility.
>
> Well, the 'Report a Bug' links to each project's Trac setup. But, as you
> say, that may not be visible enough. In general, the site needs a bit of
> thought put into better organization. It just needs a little cleanup.

Right, people have said that before. But that hides the wiki unless
you're already aware that the bug system is part of the wiki. There's
all sorts of great stuff on the BLFS wiki, but the only people that
know about it are the people that are already fairly active in the
project. I've had to tell many people on blfs-support about the wiki's
existence and how to get to it. It should be really obvious through
the main gateway for LFS: www.linuxfromscratch.org.

--
Dan