Tweaks to the website

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Nov 13 15:15:59 PST 2006

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> Right, people have said that before. But that hides the wiki unless
> you're already aware that the bug system is part of the wiki. There's
> all sorts of great stuff on the BLFS wiki, but the only people that
> know about it are the people that are already fairly active in the
> project. I've had to tell many people on blfs-support about the wiki's
> existence and how to get to it. It should be really obvious through
> the main gateway for LFS: www.linuxfromscratch.org.

OK, makes sense. There needs to be a closer eye on the state of the wiki
by the development team though. There's been a piece of vandalism on the
main BLFS page for about a month. I removed it today and, at least
temporarily, removed registration from the BLFS wiki. If more people
monitor the wiki, I'll re-enable the registration.

--
JH