Minor build order breakage

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 13:03:26 PST 2006

Greg Schafer wrote:

> This "must-use-trac" attitude from the LFS project is abhorrent IMHO. Most
> open source projects are just happy to receive any feedback whatsoever.

Not must-use, but requested politely to avoid double work.  If you
notice the problem, you are in the best position to explain it.  Its
easier for the developers to remember exactly what you meant and easier
to track comments about an issue.

> Whatever happened to the good ol days when Gerard or some responsible
> person carefully recorded in the BTS issues reported on the mailing list?

I don't know, but if you haven't noticed, the developer corps has gotten
very thin in the last few months.

  -- Bruce