manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Oct 14 10:07:01 PDT 2006
The jhalfs development team is pleased to announce the release of jhalfs-2.0.
New features in this version:
- Added support for CLFS-2.0 development book
- Added support for BLFS via blfs-tool framework
- Added support to install blfs-tool dependencies while installing xLFS
- A configuration system full-based on a menuconfig interface
- Full Makefile rewrite to su to the "lfs" user and to enter to the chroot
jail only one time.
- Now the system build must be done as an unprivileged user, no more as
root. That meant that sudo is now a required dependency.
- Check that the host has installed the proper tools and versions to can run
jhalfs and to can build the system.
The jhalfs-2.0 tarball can be downloaded from
The list of supported books can be found at
Please, try it out and send any comments or bugs you find to the alfs-discuss
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
LFS en castellano: http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es http://www.lfs-es.info
More information about the lfs-dev