Install udev-config docs

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 19:39:31 PDT 2006

On 10/14/06, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dan Nicholson wrote:
> >
> > Thoughts? The Makefile details can definitely be changed. I just want
> > to see what people's thoughts are on the installation.
>
> You ought to consider /usr/share/doc/udev without the $(UDEV_VERSION).
> I don't think the documention will change with every iteration of udev.

I thought about that. The reason I didn't do it is because we're
already installing the writing rules html file in
/usr/share/doc/udev-&udev-version; so it seemed silly to create
another directory. Another option would be to create
/usr/share/doc/udev-config and stuff the docs there.

I agree that the docs won't change much, and they aren't necessarily
in lockstep with the udev releases, either.