Greetings and a General Cleanup

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at ums.usu.ru
Tue Oct 31 06:46:25 PST 2006

George Boudreau wrote:
> I see. You will create a custom book, LFS + BLFS-lite, and run jhalfs
> against the new book.

Well, calling the additions "BLFS-lite" would be a big stretch :) Just
enough tools to read the book, copy-paste commands and get online.

> The book would remain as a reference with the included lynx package as
> a reader. This CD would create a bootable, network ready install?

Yes, although this will not become the official LiveCD (because of the
failed "doubles as a rescue CD" requirement and because it won't work on
my system due to LVM). This CD was originally intended as a bad joke.
But let it happen :)

--
Alexander E. Patrakov