Slow but finally just about done

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Oct 31 10:51:00 PST 2006

> Great news!  Whilst I don't pay your wage, if I could request that some
> of that early LFS work involve documenting the setup of the new server
> whilst it's still fresh in your mind, that'd be really useful to
> distribute the administrative burden amongst several folks.

That's exactly what I have been doing. It's also the primary reason why
things are taking this long. A lot of things were done by people and not
documented so I had to go figure it all out as best as I could. It took
some time.

All details are on the server-admin wiki so feel free to have a read
through it.