Stable LFS LiveCD 6.3-r2160 released

Thomas Reitelbach tr at erdfunkstelle.de
Mon Dec 31 01:08:24 PST 2007

On Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2007, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> The LFS LiveCD Team is proud to announce the release of the 6.3-r2160
> stable version of the LFS LiveCD for x86 and x86_64 architectures.

Hello Alexander,

thank you very much for another update of the LiveCD.
There has recently been an article in a german magazine about LFS, where I
have been interviewed about it. The question came up, why the LiveCD doesn't
contain any translations of the book.

What do you think, would it be possible for you to include translated books on
the LiveCD? Of course with the current situation it's not easy to keep track
of translations and to know which of them are current and which aren't. (Each
translation is hosted on it's own website).

Comments? Ideas?

Cheers
Thomas