LFS Wiki UserNotes

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 15:49:42 PST 2007

On 2/2/07, Matthew Burgess <matthew at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:
> On Friday 02 February 2007 22:55, Dan Nicholson wrote:
>
> > http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/lfs-support/2007-February/032433.html
>
> Wow, that's very useful information indeed.

That's what I said.

> Yes, I think that sounds like a sensible idea.  Does blfs-book get notified
> when the Wiki pages are edited?

No, but I really wish it did. Any Trac admins know if this is
possible? Jeremy pointed out to me that there's a Recent Changes link
on the front page of the Wiki. But it seems to be gone in the Trac
upgrade and I can't figure out how to browse Wiki history for the
whole repo rather than a single page. I'm CC'ing Jeremy to see if he
has any pointers.

--
Dan