LFS Wiki UserNotes

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 2 16:27:55 PST 2007

On Sat, Feb 03, 2007 at 12:07:54AM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:
>  I hadn't realised until now that the LFS info was in a wiki.  To me,
> the content, and indeed the format in which it was posted, are a hint.
> Hints have a couple of differences from wikis - the text remains under
> the control (and copyright, license) of the author, and isn't subject
> to random edits by someone who (maybe) knows something about it.

 Re-reading, that isn't clear.  "The content" means the stuff on
changing zoneinfo.  Although, if the intro page about LFS in the wiki
is up for general edit, I suppose I would like to know about any
general changes to it in case somebody hacks it to "Linuxfromscratch
explains how to use Live CDs and package management to install a
linux system using precompiled binaries onto bare metal".

ĸen