Default filesystem

Luca liliana.perossa at fastwebnet.it
Sun Feb 4 01:38:55 PST 2007

TheOldFellow ha scritto:
> Dan Nicholson wrote:
>
>> On 2/3/07, TheOldFellow <theoldfellow at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> What I need is something it can't handle, like Udev for several months a
>>> year ago, or a new booting scheme...

Hi.

I think, but not sure about, something not handled could be LVM, Flash
devices, dual boots (I managed a dual boot between LFS and Solaris with
ZFS filesystem) etc... too.

Right, some things require an "advanced" setup as said by Alexander,
this is true, but at least there could be some examples or some hints
pointers or notes...

I know that maybe a newbie would try to follow or to apply these setups
without having knowledge or capabilities and that "Gurus" probably don't
need those indications but these are, imo, "bare" system choices.

Friendly,
Luca