Rendering LFS Development book

Bryan Kadzban bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net
Sun Feb 4 07:56:09 PST 2007

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> I'm looking at http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/development/
> and it appears it's been almost two months since the book was
> rendered.
>
> Am I looking in the wrong place for the current LFS dev book?

I'm pretty sure that's still the right place.  However, I wonder if this
is the problem: the system-wide fcrontab on quantum is trying to run
/usr/bin/render-lfs-book-dev.sh at 4:15 AM every day, but that script
doesn't exist.  I don't see anything else in the fcrontab that looks
like it'll render the LFS book.

Anyone have a copy of that script sitting around?  ;-)

(Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?  Perhaps the book doesn't
render on a schedule anymore?)