Rendering LFS Development book

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 4 08:19:16 PST 2007

On Sunday 04 February 2007 15:56, Bryan Kadzban wrote:
> However, I wonder if this
> is the problem: the system-wide fcrontab on quantum is trying to run
> /usr/bin/render-lfs-book-dev.sh at 4:15 AM every day, but that script
> doesn't exist.

Well, I don't know what happened to that script.  I copied an old version from
Anderson Lizardo's backups over to /usr/bin.  I don't know how up to date it
is - it was dated 2004-08-10, but it's better than nothing, I guess.  I took
a quick look at it and it looked pretty sane.  Note that there are no other
render scripts in /usr/bin either, so none of the other books will be getting
generated automatically for the time being.

Regards,

Matt.