Proposal for an LFS-6.3

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Thu Feb 8 11:22:11 PST 2007

El Jueves, 8 de Febrero de 2007 20:05, Matthew Burgess escribió:

> I'll go through Trac and reassess milestones and such like tonight, but I
> think a 6.3 release within 1 month is feasible.  Does everyone else agree?

That would meant not time to me to do the update to
DB-XML-4.5+DB-XSL-1.72.1+FOP-0.93 at time for LFS-6.3 release.

Following our current policy, that implies that that packages will can not be
updated again in the future BLFS-6.3 book, except if adding separate pages
for each version, the current ones and the ones used to render the books. :-/

> Now that I'm more or less settled down in my new place, I'd like to don the
> Release Managers hat again if nobody else objects?

I agree.

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia