Proposal for an LFS-6.3

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:44:01 PST 2007


On 2/8/07, M.Canales.es <macana at macana-es.com> wrote:
> El Jueves, 8 de Febrero de 2007 20:05, Matthew Burgess escribió:
>
> > I'll go through Trac and reassess milestones and such like tonight, but I
> > think a 6.3 release within 1 month is feasible.  Does everyone else agree?
>
> That would meant not time to me to do the update to
> DB-XML-4.5+DB-XSL-1.72.1+FOP-0.93 at time for LFS-6.3 release.

I'd like to second that we wait on the book source conversion for a
release. This will have to happen sooner or later, and after
BLFS-6.2.0 is as good a time as any. This doesn't mean we can't keep
moving the book towards release, but I'd like this stuff to be in
place if possible.

Manuel, if there's anything I can do to help out let me know. My XSL
sucks, but I can usually read it decently.

--
Dan



More information about the lfs-dev mailing list