Proposal for an LFS-6.3

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Thu Feb 8 12:06:15 PST 2007


El Jueves, 8 de Febrero de 2007 20:44, Dan Nicholson escribió:

>
> I'd like to second that we wait on the book source conversion for a
> release. This will have to happen sooner or later, and after
> BLFS-6.2.0 is as good a time as any. This doesn't mean we can't keep
> moving the book towards release, but I'd like this stuff to be in
> place if possible.

I want to do the update as soon as possible, but not delaying LFS-6.3 waiting 
that.

If the XSL+FOP update isn't at time for LFS-6.3, we need to decide what will 
happen with BLFS-6.3.

> Manuel, if there's anything I can do to help out let me know. My XSL
> sucks, but I can usually read it decently.

Until having 1.72.1 at hand I don't know how many deeper the stylesheets 
rewrite will be (testing 1.72.0 isn't an option due that there is already 
bug-fixes and files renaming in the SVN code).

But I will agree if you can investigate how FOP-0.93, and it dependencies, 
should be installed.

-- 
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº2886:       http://www.linuxfromscratch.org
LFS en castellano: http://www.escomposlinux.org/lfs-es http://www.lfs-es.info
TLDP-ES:                           http://es.tldp.org



More information about the lfs-dev mailing list