RFC: Create a new-rendering-tools branch

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 8 12:49:51 PST 2007

Hi folks,

Do you think it's worth creating a branch so we can work on updating the book
rendering infrastructure?  This way, if we can't get it sorted in time for a
release we simply don't merge from that branch?  It also means that folks
with an interest in this can contribute and relieve some pressure from
Manuel.

I can install things on Quantum so that they don't interfere with regular book
renderings, which should allow a side-by-side comparison to ensure we don't
introduce any aesthetic regressions.

Regards,

Matt.