Dev book images are missing

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:04:40 PST 2007

Randy McMurchy wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I noticed this (and since fixed) in my personal render script, but
> on Quantum the images are not being popluated (due to we don't use
> a "current" dir any longer), so no images are displayed when viewing
> the development book on-line.

The easiest way would be to create a trunk/BOOK/images/ directory in
subversion and populate it with the images.  The LFS Makefile right now
does:

cp $(XSLROOTDIR)/images/*.png  $(BASEDIR)/images

But that makes the book dependent on another package.  Larry put the
images for BLFS into subversion in May 2004.  I never noticed before
that LFS did it differently.

  -- Bruce