Dev book images are missing

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 8 18:07:09 PST 2007

Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 02/08/07 19:58 CST:
> Randy McMurchy wrote:
>> 1) We don't have to piggy-back the images along as they are already
>>    available on disk.
>> 2) The images are updated in our book as they are updated in the XSL
>>    stylesheets.
>
> Well, I don't recall the conversation.  The images have been in BLFS svn
> for almost three years and the revision log says they've never changed
> (although the properties have had two unnecessary changes).

That's great, but I'm proposing we don't have them at all in SVN.
Seems, though, that in the conversation you don't remember, Manuel
mentioned something why we should continue to carry them in SVN.
I don't remember what it was.

But, the reason I'm writing is that your message doesn't address
either of the two issues above. I'd like to discuss the eliminating
of the 'images' directory in the BLFS book svn.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.26] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
20:01:01 up 29 days, 20:15, 1 user, load average: 0.60, 0.57, 0.38