Dev book images are missing

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Fri Feb 9 10:18:01 PST 2007

El Viernes, 9 de Febrero de 2007 08:53, Matthew Burgess escribió:

> I'm not sure I understand this argument, Bruce.  Rendering the book is
> already dependent on DocBook, DocBook-XSL (and a specific version at that),
> libxml2, libxslt and Fop, for PDF output.  The XSLROOTDIR is overridable on
> the command line, just like any other Make variable, so folks can still
> render the book successfully on non LFS/BLFS setups.

Right for HTML, the images path is set in a Makefile variable.

For PDF output the images path is defined as a xsl:param in
stylesheets/pdf/lfs-admon.xsl. To make it portable to non-LFS hosts, the
first command in the "pdf" Makefile target need be changed to read something
like (not tested):

   xsltproc --xinclude --nonet --output $(BASEDIR)/lfs-pdf.fo \
        --stringparam  admon.graphics.path   $(XSLROOTDIR) \
 stylesheets/lfs-pdf.xsl index.xml

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia