problems to make glibc-2.3.6 : /tools/include/asm/errno.h:4:31: error: asm-generic/errno.h: No such file or directory

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Wed Feb 14 11:36:45 PST 2007

El Miércoles, 14 de Febrero de 2007 20:22, Matthew Burgess escribió:

> Oh, and Manuel, if jhalfs is using any other workarounds currently, or
> needs to in the future, could you let lfs-dev know so we can see whether
> the book needs to integrate the fixes?  Thanks.
>
> In an ideal world, jhalfs should be using the *exact* commands that are in
> the LFS book.

Well, that work-around was needed due jhalfs is using a lot of basshims in
their internal code, not due issues with the book commads itself.

The build commads are just the ones used in the book, but we need to run the
Makefile sub-process using "make SHELL=/bin/bash" to let unpack commands and
progress_bar.sh run nicely.

As a side effect, that shell change is propagated to the actual build scripts
hidding the current Glibc issue with dash :-/

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia