Various issues with the book

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 08:08:09 PST 2007

On 2/24/07, Bryan Kadzban <bryan at kadzban.is-a-geek.net> wrote:

> OTOH, I don't know why most of these people think it's the CLFS package
> either -- are they doing a search on linux-headers and finding that
> package?  Or are they doing something else that's pointing them there?
> I don't think any of these suggestions should be used unless they help
> fix the root of the user confusion -- and I don't know what that is for
> sure.

This was the same reason I couldn't come up with anything. I'm worried
that just putting the version number after Linux won't help people in
this situation. But it'll have to do until an actual confused user
suggests something different. Unfortunately, I don't know how many
confused users read lfs-dev. I'm gonna throw it onto support and see
if anyone takes the bait.

--
Dan