Mailing List Search

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 14:50:03 PST 2007

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> On 1/13/07, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Joe Ciccone wrote:
>>> Trying to search the mailing lists resulted in a very large and bold,
>>> "Access Denied!"
>> Yeah, I know.  I'm trying to figure it out.
>
> You could use the Google search tool instead. See here:
>
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/website/2006-December/006276.html

Search now works.

It turns out that the code was already in the included file, but
commented out.  If changed it so we now have search.  There are no links
to search.linuxfromscratch.org any more (not that it worked after the
server upgrade) but that is for another day.

Does anyone really feel a need for the swish search?

  -- Bruce