Long overdue updates - 2007-01-31

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 28 15:10:16 PST 2007

Hi folks,

This is just a heads up to let you all know that I'll be committing several
changes to trunk on Wednesday, 31 January.  All 16 tickets in Trac that are
assigned to me should be getting fixed - I'll be doing a full build over the
next couple of days to make sure it builds and boots.

If anyone wants to help test this stuff out before it goes in the book, feel
free! To that end, I've uploaded the 'svn diff' of the changes to
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~matthew/lfs-patches/.  Individual patches
for each bug are in the broken-out/ directory (see the 'series' file there
for the order in which they should be applied).  Updated/new patches for
packages are in the source-patches/ directory.

Regards,

Matt.