Safer linux-headers install

Luca2 liliana.perossa at fastwebnet.it
Wed Jul 11 01:01:57 PDT 2007

Hello.

Same issue could be solved with a little patch removing or commenting
out the line in question as I've been already using for some months.

There's ony an additional "issue": it's an extra patch and this depends
on authors' feelings towards patches...

It could be solved the same way with a little "instructions set" before
the "make headers_install", as I've been using to include some extra
headers not sanitizied nor installed by default.

Luca