SVN-20070706: Step 5.7 Adjusting the Toolchain

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 14 20:44:31 PDT 2007

> Sorry for the repeat, folks.  I sent this the first time in an HTML
> message, and evidently it took five days to get through the review
> process.  After two days, I resent it in plaintext, and that's what
> spurred the conversation.

I only go through lfs-dev's pending moderation list about once a week.
It's mostly spam anyways and by the time me or somebody else gets around
checking the list, the occasional real post will have been reposted.
Except this time I didn't read all the unread lfs-dev emails.

So, my bad. And it'll most probably happen again at that ;)

Gerard