Plans for LFS-6.3

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 17 19:34:25 PDT 2007


On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 07:16:20PM -0700, Dan Nicholson wrote:
> I would like to allow glibc-2.5.1 through a freeze if it happens. That
> should be safe since we've been moving the snapshot along.

Duly noted. And I don't see why that wouldn't be fine. Especially as
once we clear up the remaining tickets we'll probably be asking everyone
to run some builds through jhalfs and verify the results. Hopefully
we'll have enough testers that adding 2.5.1 won't cause a major delay.

--
JH



More information about the lfs-dev mailing list