LiveCD Users

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 19 01:25:34 PDT 2007

On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 01:20:39 +0000 (UTC), Steven <hairpinblue at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I still don't know how to us iproute2 competently though I can sometimes
> bumble my way into creating a useable network.  Is there a concise
> tutorial?  Maybe I'll end up writing one...

There's some documentation listed at http://linux-net.osdl.org/index.php/Iproute2.  Caveat: I've never needed to do anything beyond connect my single wired ethernet desktop to my router, so haven't needed to consult the docs linked above.  I therefore can't possibly comment on their usefulness!

Regards,

Matt.