LiveCD Users

A. Drosos drososa at otenet.gr
Sun Jul 22 01:37:58 PDT 2007

>1) What version of the CD do you use/have?
The current version as of 2 months ago (I think it was pre6.2?)

>2) What do you use the CD most for?
Building LFS - Getting setup/configuration ideas - Rescue CD

>3) What are the most useful parts of the CD to you?
The setup/configuration ideas. It proved invaluable on my last LFS build
when I switched to a full unicode greek-locales system. It has also proven
its worth many times over on various configuration issues (X windows,
networking, etc.)

>4) What is the most annoying or useless bits of the CD?
Haven't found anything so far.

>5) What would you change/add/improve?
Frankly, you guys are doing an excellent job and I really appreciate it.
I've been using LFS/BLFS for about 4 years now and am very happy with it. I
get to build my system the way I like it, with the applications I want to
use. I've tried occasionally other distros (it takes me a few days to
completely build up a new LFS/BLFS system) but I end up not using them since
there always is something that annoys me and it would take more time than I
can spare to fix it.

Keep up the good work. I really appreciate it.