Plans for LFS-6.3

M.Canales.es macana at macana-es.com
Mon Jul 23 11:26:24 PDT 2007

El Lunes, 23 de Julio de 2007 02:37, Dan Nicholson escribió:

> That's what I meant.

tst-vfork3.out just contains:

script 1
script 1
script 1
script 1
script 1
script 2
script 2
script 2
script 2
script 2
script 3
script 3
script 3
script 3
script 3
echo failed with status 512

Do you need tst-vfork3.mtrace and/or test-vfork3.o.d?

> That's one of those things I'd like to make
> cleaner/easier in jhalfs.

Well, on normal failures the build dirs are keep. For forced failures like
this one, what I do is to not run automatically the Makefile, insert a "exit
1" on the appropriate build script, and then launch manually the Makefile.
Very easy and quick, IMHO

But if what you are thinking is on an option to keep all build dirs, that's
another beast ;-)

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia