Preparing for 6.3 Release

lists lists at jaqui-greenlees.net
Sat Jun 9 00:58:11 PDT 2007

Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:
> Dan Nicholson wrote:
>> Anything else?
>
> LiveCD. I simply have no possibility to fix all known bugs, so LFS 6.3 has
> to be released without the CD and should not mention it at all.

My own issue with the livecd on the inspiron is actually the hardware,
not your efforts.
The only reliable version is a set of install discs from around the time
the inspiron was new hardware, everything else just fails.
[ *buntu, slak, gentoo, *noppix, debian, even RH 5 through 9 fail. ]
So that is my own issue not a livecd issue.
both my other systems I haven't hit any bugs on, with the patch for the
sis 900 chipset r1904 disc.