LTP failure

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 21:12:19 PDT 2007

On 3/20/07, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to figure out why the attached file fails on my LFS
> systems.  It does not fail on FC or RHEL kernels.
>
> I'd appreciate it if some of you could run the attached program ans send
> me the results.

I got all passes on my system.

$ ./mincore01
mincore01    1  PASS  :  expected failure: errno = 22 (Invalid argument)
mincore01    2  PASS  :  expected failure: errno = 14 (Bad address)
mincore01    3  PASS  :  expected failure: errno = 12 (Cannot allocate memory)
mincore01    4  PASS  :  expected failure: errno = 12 (Cannot allocate memory)

This is on linux-2.6.20.1/glibc-2.3.6. I have some of the DIY tweaks
for the toolchain build.

--
Dan