URL to vim-7.1-mandir-1.patch not accessible under URL from LFS devel book?

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 14 12:05:07 PDT 2007

On Monday 14 May 2007 15:25:22 Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Jens Stroebel wrote:
> > 			Hello again;
> >
> > While keeping track with the changes in the LFS devel book, I came
> > across the vim-7.0 -> 7.1 update.
> >
> > The patch-list at
> > http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/development/chapter03/patches.ht
> >ml
> >
> > references the URL for the mandir-patch:
> > http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/lfs/development/vim-7.1-mandir-1.
> >patch but it is not (yet?) available under said URL.
>
> That was quick.  The change was only put in yesterday.  The patch is the
> same as the 7.0 patch.  I just updated the patches repository.

Thanks guys.  Sorry for forgetting to commit the patch yesterday.  Bruce, I
re-diffed the patch to remove the fuzz warnings, though I remember now that
we don't normally do that.   As such, I've reverted the patches.ent portion
of the Vim-7.1 commit so it matches what's in the patches repo.

Regards,

Matt.