-mtune for Glibc

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 5 11:59:07 PDT 2007

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 13:46:00 -0500, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>
>> Everything looks good to me, Bruce. Patches are always welcome :-)
>
> Why would I send a patch when I can just change it in svn?  Woul dthat
> be OK?

Of course, feel free. Just so we don't cross paths with anything, the items
I'm planning on next for the jh branch are:

 * Move the Gcc bootstrap to pass 2 as discussed previously
 * Add a Bootloader section towards the end of the book. It will discuss
   various bootloaders and which architectures are supported.
 * Add a section (somewhere, maybe towards the beginning?) showing which
   architectures have been successfully built and when, perhaps adding
   a little something about the CPU info.

--
JH