[LFS Trac] #2094: Add a new section for build results

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Oct 21 17:32:14 PDT 2007

Jim Gifford wrote:
> No Greg the issue is that we have had some support questions related to
> this new branch, and the normal fixes we provide will not work because
> of the differences in the build methods. I'm all for LFS having support
> for other architectures, but they need to have the resources available
> to support it. Troubleshooting CLFS is different than troubleshooting LFS.

Is that all this was about? Wow, then this was a big long thread that
didn't even need to exist. All you have to do is send those people to
lfs-support. Or even better, send them to me personally, since it is my
branch they are having issues with. Why you should ever worry yourself
about supporting them is beyond me.

--
JH