glibc-2.7

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Oct 26 09:55:33 PDT 2007

On Wed, 24 Oct 2007 18:29:08 +0100, TheOldFellow <theoldfellow at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone tried a build with this?
> I was about to build a new system and noticed that glibc has been
> minor-inced again.  (Can't these guys pause from breath once in a
> while! :)

Hi Richard,

I just completed a build last night with binutils-2.18, gcc-4.2.2 and glibc-2.7.  No build errors occurred related to the new toolchain, although I've not had chance to boot into it or build any BLFS stuff on it yet.  YMMV of course ;)  Once I've booted into it, I'll upgrade trunk and close off a fair few of the package version bump tickets.

Regards,

Matt.