Pre-requisites (iii)

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Dec 14 12:40:29 PST 2008

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:24:18 +0000, TheOldFellow <theoldfellow at gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding the Essential Pre-Reading Hint.  Although this has been here
> for years, it also hasn't been maintained or updated for years either.
> Isn't it about time that the link was removed?
>
> I got an email about it today, and had to tell the enquirer that I had
> no plans to update it, and the even the domain for the email in it has
> been defunct for two years.  I think it ought to have an honourable
> retirement (like me).

Richard,

It looks like that document still has lots of useful and relevant material
and, as such, I think our readers would lose out if it were to disappear
completely.

Would you be happier if we were to keep that document as-is, but ask for
feedback on it to be sent to lfs-dev@ instead?

Thanks,

Matt.