Happy Birthday LFS

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 23 16:36:08 PST 2008

Alan Lord wrote:
> There is a virtually unlimited path for the direction/coverage of the
> LFS project as a whole, but it needs more promotion. It makes me sad to
> see how quiet these lists are right now.

I agree with your sentiments, but am low on ideas, or at least, on the
energy needed at present to push them forward and follow through. I will
however, monitor the list more closely and watch to see what serious
steps may be taken.

> I suggest we start a thread, or even a new "marketing" list, to discuss
> and develop a plan to stimulate this project further.

Alan, seeing that you've already voiced your concern, and have hinted at
some measures that could be taken, I suggest that you start a thread
here and outline any ideas that you have that could improve interest and
participation. As I said, I, for one, will be watching.

--
JH