Selling a non-working book

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 09:12:53 PST 2008

Hello,

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/contribute.html#lfsbook still sells the
LFS-6.0 book, which is horribly outdated and will lead to gcc or glibc
compilation failure when starting from the modern hosts. Given that there is
another option to donate money to the project (via PayPal), I think that it is
better to save some trees and to stop advertising the non-working book.

While I am at it, I think that links to old translations should be removed,
too--especially since the Russian translation now comes with a "don't use this"
notice, exactly due to this breakage.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov