What if the book wasn't a book anymore

Alexander E. Patrakov patrakov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 00:56:56 PST 2008

2008/2/28, Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org>:
>  I've been wondering for a while if there's a
>  case to be made for seeing installation output and the book's
>  (replacement) text in the same window. I can see this be a nice change
>  for installation modes where you are text-only.

Blind people will surely dislike this, as it confuses the screen
reader (speakup or yasr), and there is no way to selectively "mute"
the compilation process output. And we really should be talking
primarily about the content (i.e., data) in some universally
recognizable format, not a program.

--
Alexander E. Patrakov